|Mathematically speaking, Read Write Donate offers a unique opportunity to create an organization and make great strides toward filling that organization quickly.
Remember an organization can be created to benefit a family, small business, church, teacher, anyone unemployed or under-employed, etc. Don't be confused or concerned that RWD utilizes network marketing either.
The connotation that network marketing or pyramids need to be approached with caution is an interesting concept, especially given that the largest companies on the planet are pyramids. Name a billion dollar company that does not have a president or CEO? And, don't most really large companies have a Board of Directors and the next level may be the Executive Vice Presidents. Next, the company has a level of Directors and below them are the Senior Managers. Still further down are the Middle Managers and way down the list are the thousands of others that complete the pyramid.
|5TT is as easy as watching a good movie and telling your friends about it and here's what you do:
It's all about the effort to get the first 5 people in your organization that matters most. Since each organization has 5 available slots on the 1st generation and 7 generations deep, your potential organization is the sum of the powers of 5 from 1 to 7 like 5 + 25 + 125 dot, dot, dot or a total of 97,655 people.
- You've learned about Read Write Donate, like the entire philosophy and join
- After joining you receive a sample e-mail that tells everyone about RWD, which you can edit for your needs
- 5 To Thrive is your effort to e-mail 5 of your Get it Done friends, family members, colleagues, etc.
- Those 5 people realize your passion and want to help
- When they join, they do the same by sending out 5 e-mails of there own
- Remember to follow up with your contacts because a second or third effort may be what it takes to boost your income and theirs!
All those slots will be filled if you enroll your 5 people and each of them repeat the process six more times - we have a contest for that too.
There are no guarantees everyone will join, so if only 3 of your first 5 contacts join, get to work to fill the other 2 openings and help others in your organization do the same.
Know more people, no problem because you could:
It is fun to watch an organization grow and know that your income has increased, but also great to know that so many other people are working to make their dreams come true. Plus, don't forget the primary factor in creating Read Write Donate, charities and the thousands of people they support are being helped just by your monthly membership.
- Continue telling people to fill your organization faster
- The people you enroll have to go somewhere, so everyone in your organization can benefit from your efforts
- Start another organization if you have too many Get it Done people. There's no limit to the number of organizations you can have
- Decide how much residual income you want every month and let that number guide your growth